One Sutton Place North has a prestigious Sutton Place location in Manhattan's celebrated east sixties. Its studio, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom rental residences are elegantly finished with granite kitchens and custom hardwood cabinetry complemented by imported marble baths.
High ceilings, spacious layouts and polished hardwood floors are highlighted with floor-to-ceiling window walls with sweeping East River and skyline panoramas. The gracious, landscaped driveway provides direct lobby entry.
• Davis Brody designed, 42 story black glass rental tower
• 24 hour doorman and concierge
• Valet services with escorted deliveries
• Residents' private driveway with 23,000 square foot Zion Breen designed landscaped courtyard backed by three water fountains and an outdoor sculpture
• Sumptuous lobby with travertine marble floors and teak paneling facing landscaped entry courtyard
• On-site fully equipped gym/fitness center with lovely garden views
• 24 hour attended garage available
• Shuttle service to the subway
• No fee
• Panoramic window walls with spectacular river, bridge and skyline views
• Kitchens with ample cherry wood cabinetry, granite countertops and floors, and stainless steel appliances
• Bosch washer and dryer units in one bedroom and larger residences
• Italian marble baths with Kohler fixtures
• Central air conditioning and heating with individual room temperature controls
• Solar paneled windows with custom Levelor treatments
• Verizon FiOS available
Spacious studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom layouts with dramatic Skyline and River panoramas.