One East River Place is located in the heart of the Upper East Side, directly overlooking the East River. There is a manned, gated entry, private driveway and porte cochere entry into the elegant, 24-hour concierge attended lobby that looks out onto the East River. The beautifully landscaped sculpture garden and lighted reflecting pool overlooks the East River and bridges. Inside, the spacious 1,2 & 3 bedroom rental residences have high ceilings, walk-in closets and floor-to-ceiling sweeping River views.
The penthouse, atrium sky-lit pool has spectacular River views and is complemented by a state-of-the-art health facility with panoramic vistas.
• 50 story black and gray glass rental tower
• Private cobblestone driveway with 24 hour attended gatehouse leads to spectacular entrance beside riverside courtyard with reflecting pool
• Lobby of imported marble and wood overlooking East River
• 24 hour doorman and concierge
• Wide windowed air conditioned corridors with city views
• Direct access to 24 hour attended garage available
• Rooftop duplex health club (49th and 50th floors) with heated 20' x 40' glass-enclosed indoor pool, solarium room, and outdoor sundeck; fitness center with complete circuit of Trotters equipment, sauna and locker room (private membership club)
• Shuttle service to the subway
• No fee
• Graciously proportioned apartments feature glass window walls with panoramic river, bridge and city views
• Granite kitchens with ample cupboard space feature microwaves, dishwashers and refrigerators with icemaker
• Italian marble bathrooms with pedestal sinks
• Washer and dryer in many residences
• Polished oak flooring
• Central air conditioning, heating and ventilating with individual apartment controls
• Solar paneled windows with custom Levelor treatments
Beautifully proportioned studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom residences with the City's most dramatic River views and riverfront location.