In the heart of the Upper East Side, Rivers Bend offers the height of postwar luxury and convenience, including glass-enclosed penthouse pool and state-of-the-art health club, coupled with the unusual prewar amenities of extra large layouts, wood burning fireplaces, balconies and terraces.
The immediate neighborhood features the delightful Carl Schurz Park on the East River,the East River Esplanade, excellent schools, gourmet restaurants and trendy shops.
• A post-war luxury rental tower with many balconies and huge private terraces
• Prime Yorkville location
• 24 hour doorman
• 24 hour attended garage available
• Glass-enclosed rooftop pool and gym available
• Pets allowed on a case-by-case basis
• No fee
• Spacious residences with views overlooking the East River, Gracie Mansion and Carl Schurz Park
• All windows 6' high and from 9' to 20' wide
• Select units with wood burning fireplaces
• Central air conditioning
• Generous closet space, many walk-ins
• Windowed breakfast areas in many kitchens
• Custom Levelor window treatments
Large studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom residences with wood burning fireplaces, terraces and panoramic River vistas.